Christmas is quickly approaching with only two more days until the big day. I’m pretty content with the decorations I have so far but I wanted one extra touch.
I decided I would make these beautiful Christmas Snow Globes that can hold candles. I got the candle holders for one dollar from the dollar tree. However, you can use Mason jars or what or type jar you choose to use. I LOVE candles so I chose candle holders. I also LOVE inexpensive things that I can make beautiful so the price was perfect.
To create the globes you’ll need the following materials below.
Candle holder or Mason jar
Hot glue gun
1. Mix 1 cup of Epsom salt with 1 Tablespoon of glitter.
2. Paint the tacky glue all over the candle holder or Mason jar until it is completely covered.
3. Sprinkle the Epsom salt mixture all over the candle holder or Mason jar until completely filled and let dry.
4. Wrap the twine around the jar.
5. Hot glue any berries or plants onto the twine for decoration.